Friday, January 16, 2009

Ruumz launch

Not to be confused with venues that has hosted bands such as NOFX and EITS. Ruumz is a new social networking site. I'd like to explain but you could just check out the site for more info.

Ruumz

Picked up Panda at Starbucks and

Showed up at a decent hour after several laps around the area looking for parking. Met up with Steph who had a hot date that night. Conversation somehow led to a hot debate on why the dinner date is still an optimal choice. That just proves to me Steph and Panda like to be dined and ogled.

PartnerAmir showed up with "the boys". Two of them wearing round neck shirts and were not allowed in. Steph then concocts some elaborate heist which involves me being half naked in the toilet for a good 15 minutes. Before I get my shirt back.

Then she goes off half-drunk on a date with someone who I think I'm not supposed to name.

Gotta admire a woman that can pull off some mad caper while hopped-up on copius amounts of alcohol before running off because she "wants her fucking duck" for dinner.

I wonder how it went.




Won a pillow. Had pillow + goodie bags stolen. Went for banana leaf rice at 2 a.m? Bought DVDs at ripoff price (so I'm told).



edit: I was also informed that women don't want to put out on the first date because they want the thrill of the chase. Because they want it to last. While I somewhat agree with this, I feel that a lot of the game should happen prior to the first date anyways. However if you're going on dates with people you've met briefly, like once, then putting out on the first date should be least of your worries.

1 comment:

andrew lee said...

hey,

thanks for mentioning ruumz in your blog.

do check out our online printing & music download services at www.ruumz.com

regards,
ruumz team