Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I learned a new word today

Well not today, was awhile ago but I thought I'd share.

Bromance.

Love between two bros? Anyways the copywriter side of me is churning out ideas for this already. Spoke to some people about it and here are some possibilities:


Bromance novel

Good old Danielle Steele style trashy paperback. I haven't thought of a plot yet but I'm sure the many cock talkers I know will have a thing or two to suggest


Bromantic Comedy

Ok turns out I don't have any ideas at all. Can you blame me? The only Romantic Comedy I've ever seen is Love Actually. That and uh.. I'm sure my ex-missus' may have made me watch several. I choose not to dedicate brainspace to stuff like that. Ah, memories.

2 comments:

NiK! said...

Reindeer,

Unfortunately those H'wood scriptwriters have ALREADY trumped you, man by producing what might eventually be the archetypal Bromance movie!

Check out the trailer at:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/iloveyouman/large.html


*nik

The Ruud said...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO