Monday, January 12, 2009

The fuck is wrong with wanting to fuck hot babes?

There is this perception that men are only interested in pretty women.

My being a man has apparently qualified me for this piece of bigotry.

So much so that I have been accused of saying something along the lines of, "Look if you're not hot, I'm not even going to breathe in your general direction".

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

I need air.

Or I'd die.















I kid alright.

The perception of what is hot is arbitrary. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc.

Of course I'd like a 5'10, ample busomed, long legged, tiny waisted, MENSA member.

But honestly which guy doesn't.


I'd whack off a whole diatribe on how women are no different when it comes to guys in a million dollar car. But we all know how that argument ends anyway.

Guys are shallow.

Women like the monies.


End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Err...

The Ruud said...

You're shallow too :p