Saturday, January 24, 2009

FridaySaturday

Photo's courtesy of Jo. Ex-colleague from Naga now at Ogilvy. When she left Naga I told her I noticed a 200% decrease in my photo uploads in facebook. When Jo's around you don't need to bring your own camera :p




Had this twice last week. Sarawak Laksa from the cornershop in Lucky Garden. They're open throughout CNY if you're looking for Chinese hawker food during the holidays.



Better idea of where to find the place. Highly recommended.


Considered shaving my head awhile ago but a colleague said it wasn't a good idea. Here's why:





There are more of them in the office. It's like village of the damned. An insatiable hunger for Sarawak Laksa.





Yesterday was relaxing but very drawn out to say the least.

Work, then drinks and cardgames at work in the holiday spirit. Then off to Barsonic at 8. By 1.30 I was so drained I decided to go home. That and all my designated Tag-gers failed to show up that night -_-

Today's been an exercise in lapsing in and out of sleep, walking downstairs to find anything edible then walking back up to attach myself to the computer or the ps3.

Not incredibly exciting.

I don't know why I'm so hungry.

No comments: