Wednesday, January 28, 2009

5 reasons women have become more sexist than men

1) You can berate a man for his stupidity, his being overweight, his lack of sexual activity, his colour and even his hair. But if you do that to women you're "being insensitive" *gasp* + *dirty look*

2) Men don't expect women to buy them shit. Women often expect men to buy them certain shit (STATISTICALLY*). You know what that is? Stereotyping

3) If men look at beautiful women, they are labelled "perverts". If women swoon over men, it's appropriate.

4) A woman can grab a man's ass in a club and not get beaten up by bouncers. Maybe the girlfriend might get involved. I don't know. I know catfights are cool though. Is that sexist? I think two dudes fighting are cool too. I watch boxing. I liked Fight Club. So?

5) Once a month men get yelled at due to hormonal imbalance. When men are upset because our footie team loses, we're being morons.

Bonuse:

Girl talks to me in a club, it's cool. I approach a stranger in a club, I'm MAKING ZE MOVESSSSSS. Omg back away ladies, he wants to wave his penis at you.

*How would you feel if a guy asked you out on a date, after which he asks you to split the bill? Insulted? I thought so. Society has made you a bigot. Deal.

9 comments:

YK said...

you deserve a medal, or two, for this.

The Ruud said...

Viva el hombre, baby.

Nicole said...

i love being a girl

Anonymous said...

Ah, the other side of the 'double-standards' coin.

BenBHadd said...

hahaha..
Rather like speaking the obvious, init? :p

The Ruud said...

Maybe so, but someone has to make a stand at somepoint. We ignore far too many things and if charity really does start at home, we need to resolve certain issues that may create a further divide between genders.

I'm a templar for equality.

The Ruud said...

Correction: I want them. But I don't want them.

And what do kids have to do with anything!

hahaha

Also I'm not human, I'm dancer.

Arielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arielle said...

1. Women get berated for being fat, "slutty," etc. Way to conveniently ignore the other side. No one should be teased about their weight, hair, sexual activity, etc. But why do you think men are the only victims?

2. Ah, a classic argument. Too bad it doesn't really apply anymore now that we're in the 21st century.

3. And if women enjoy sex, they're "sluts." And if women don't enjoy sex they're "prudes." Gee, that's fair, ain't it?

4. Men can file for sexual harassment, but sadly, they often choose not to.

5. Yeah, I love it when guys claim, "Oh, must be that time of month" when you happen to be upset about something. But alas, I don't get "PMS," and many women only get minor effects like slight cramping; we don't all act like bitches. Also, your sports results aren't affecting your body the way some women feel on their periods. Some women actually get severe cramping, vomiting, iron loss, etc. And yet, somehow you use the sports argument to justify your right to be upset. How immature and self-centered.