Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ode to muchly

Since I've started blogging again, I've wondered out loud ,"What should I write about, I wonder". To which several people have responded, "ME ME ME ME ME". I figure, why the hell not. So the first of these is to the one that's brought it up several times already. Muchly.

In the form of Haiku. By the end of this post, you'll have a picture perfect idea of who she is.

Michelle Chong Ai Ni
In Chinese means “Chong Loves You”
We call her “Muchly”

Small Chinese Woman
That looks seventeen years old
Listens to indie

Has a lot to say
About everybody
But she's not bitchy

Moved to Bemidji
Picked up some Finnish fellow
Regular sex (yay?)

Now she's still stuck there
Asked me to write about her
So I fucking did

-end-

That wasn't as rude as I intended it to be. Hopefully this puts off anymore megalomaniacs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not amused muchly -_-

Ok la I won't lie, quite amused, so I still sayang.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

The Ruud said...

Graham asked for one as well

Anonymous said...

His better not be better than mine.

DonMichael said...

I want one.

The Ruud said...

I only do women. ba-dump-bish