Saturday, January 24, 2009

The most boring affliction ever

I'm trying not to dope up on painkillers from this ocular strain or whatever. The doc said I should rest, but with work and the parties that hasn't gone too well.

This is however, the most FUCKED UP strain ever. I'm not supposed to read or look at any screens as that strains my vision and agitates whatever I have. Giving me migraines again.

That's like giving someone the day off so he can spend it in a cardboard box.

But not all exciting like hobos have it.

Like in a box in Ikea with no holes. Just people passing by, prodding you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's called getting a bigger table for your big monitor, and replacing your 160 degree decline chair.

just may fix your problem.

The Ruud said...

Send me some AUD for the fixes