Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ocular muscle strain

The perils of working life include

-a rise in weight
-carpal tunnel syndrome
-demise of social life

and apparently ocular muscle strain. It's that thing your mom warns you about when you watch TV for too long or play too many computer games.


Also it's painful as FUCK.

Imagine someone chipping at one part of your skull with an icepick every 30 seconds. When the pain increases, it's because he's made a big enough hole and is now jabbing at your nerves with an knitting needle. This doesn't stop. I was kept up for hours last night until I somehow happened upon some painkillers.

This morning it seemingly went away. But by lunch time the ever tenacious skull digger continued.

So I went to the doctors and the nice lady stuck a needle into my butt.

Painkillers are gooooooooooood.

3 comments:

Josh Lim said...

The only time I ever gotten carpal tunnel (or at least pretty bad wrist strain) was when playing Wii. Haha.

Btw, take a rest man. I had a blind spot for a few days before due to stress. Meaning it was something like someone smeared Vaseline on my eyeball - a certain spot is just blurry no matter how you turn your head. Scary shit.

Josh Lim
josh.my

Anonymous said...

hahaha needle in butt. how much did THAT cost huh? and since you seem to have so many pharmaceuticals, can you give me some sleeping pills? <3 :)

The Ruud said...

Josh: Yeah, the holidays came around right on time. Gonna take it easy for a few days.

Sonia: Why do you need sleeping pills? -_-