Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey. People. This one's for you

The last 2 days. My, what can I say.

It's ironic when people say that, they follow it up with some sort of diatribe. Why fight tradition then.

Whenever I lose faith in humanity in Malaysia. It somehow turns on its heels and looks back at me.

The last couple of months have seen me robbed, cough blood and then get into a car accident in the span of a month. I also found a grey hair, I'm not sure how to feel about that just yet -_-

Anyways. When things are downish life shows me that it does have a purpose. And when I'm downest, it picks me up, kicks me on the arse and goes, "Look people are nice, beautiful even. Let me show you mate". I think it's comforting to know the ratio of good people to the fuckers are still 5:1.


In hindsight those're some pretty shitty odds, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments: