Wednesday, March 18, 2009

5 facts people don't learn about relationships

Although I still haven't learned em'

1) Hot girls will always have guys hitting on em
In your noobie years, you will assume this to be the girl's fault. "Why is she not turning them away?" you may ask. Well, it's not that easy to tell someone to just FUCK OFF. Eventually it just gets tiring to turn down everything with a penis and they put up with the annoyance. Yessir, you're annoying.

2)Hot guys will eventually cheat on you
A man that knows he can get laid is a dangerous thing. The more success he gets, the more ravenous he becomes. Even in relationships, this one gets bored eventually, and moves on to the next sweet thing as if it were nothing in the world. And trust me darling, he will do it.

3)Boys want tits and ass, girls want the ching ching
If you're ugly, I'm sorry. If you're broke, don't be mad when she steps into that guys BMW.

4) I love you (sometimes)
Good old refrigerator lights only come on when you open the door. Much like your relationship that you think feels fantastic all the time. But honestly, how many times can you remember thinking to yourself, "Oh my Lord, I love this person so0o0o0o much". Because if you don't do it constantly, I'm calling bluff.

5)It won't last
We're biologically engineered to spread our seed and populate the world with our personal DNA. If you're not planning on having kids, good luck. If you do have kids, it'll be a great few years followed by 2 decades of prepping your spawn for world domination.*

On a last note, I envy those who are oblivious. Much like religion, it seems that these people are unfairly happy.

So if you think I'm snarky fucker that can't know love, be assured that I'm jealous of your capability to believe in something non-existent.

End.




*I kinda like kids. But despite thousands of years of evolution why do our genes tell us this is the best way to get ahead?

4 comments:

hennwei said...

#3. Aka Girls dont like Boys, Girls like cars and money. (;

as to your question on our genes. i think its due to our rather short life spans. the shorter your lifespan, the more you want to fornicate. i.e. insects. d:

The Ruud said...

Hahaha, I've never thought of associating lifespans with libido.

By that logic most teenagers don't have very long to live.

Unknown said...

Just remember: cynicism and naivete aren't mutually exclusive, Ruud. Malaysia is small.

Love-as-perpetual-euphoria? Sure, no. Diminishing returns victimize our scattershod attention-spans, as humans. But love as something cognitive? Not only does it exist, I would argue that it *necessarily* exists.

We value things, and some of those things can be embodied in people, in people's choices about how to live their lives. When that happens, it's beautiful.

And I, Ruud, am in a lot of love :)

The Ruud said...

I'm sure it exists, just as much as it is scarce. But I suppose that's what makes it desirable :p


yes zac, I love you too.

HAHAHA