Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In the works

The saying goes

Creative people, do.

Unfortunately there's only so much I can do. With x hours in a day, a full time job and a loving girlfriend I like to spend time with.

So a lot of my projects have had the pause button switched on :(

Some shit I'm working on:

Real estate website for Malaysia

If you've ever tried to find Malaysian property online, you'll realise how incomplete the current services are. A new website has opened recently but having navigated through it, I still think the design is rather crap.

I must say redesign
The process of creating an online footprint is going swell. However I feel it's time to move on. Look out for some pretty big changes as soon as I can find the fucking time. Involves an archive of projects in the past, ones in the works and those to come.


Super-secret patent for some gimmicky technology
Involves mobile media. If all goes well this will be fuckin' awesome.

The never ending book project
What sort of two-bit copywriter would I be if I wasn't attempting a book?


The photography book project my girlfriend will never approve of even though she was the first to agree to doing it before we were dating
Involves semi-naked women.

The great trip to Cannes Lions Advertising festival
There is an upcoming competition held by Youtube and the Cannes organisers involving a viral video submission. Young Lions competition, 48 hour deadline, then 2 weeks to get the most views. Judging also based on the most creative idea. The brief hasn't been released yet but I know part of what we're doing to try and win it.

TWO STRAIGHT PARTNERS. ONE MISSION. TO GET TO CANNES.
We take pride in being manly men, creative men, men with talent and balls. And we're putting those balls on the line. If we win, my partner and I will make out live/recorded and paste it on youtube. So rack up those views as soon as the videos are up!

More info: here

No comments: