Sunday, April 5, 2009

Did you know?



Interesting to know that shit you learn at uni will be outdated by the time you graduate. Pays to keep in the know. Sometimes I wish I had more drive to learn essential skills when I was younger. I think so few of us realise that the things we figure are fun/cool can be essential skills at future jobs if taken seriously.

The amount of people I've met recently that have valuable skills to constribute to a work environment that they gained through a random hobby: way too many.

I suppose I have my current job because I loved to write and think/talk about stupid shit. It's great when movies = homework.*



*Where a lot of ideas are born. Tell me these guys weren't Monty Python fans

2 comments:

pinkflyingpigs said...

wow...just saw the "did you know" clip. getting a massive headache just trying to fathom the facts O_o

The Ruud said...

Yeah it's crazy huh? Stuff like that freaks me out and excites me.