Thursday, February 12, 2009

Official Super Ultimate Undeniable Valentine's Post

It's about that time of year. And to the best of my knowledge, this is the first time in 5 years I'm lacking a partner for Valentines Day.

Which means I've got a surplus of a thousand dollars to spend getting shitfaced tonight and tomorrow.


I don't hate Valentines. I think the general perception is I hate everything warm and fuzzy. But the more insightful of you, dear readers, will realise that Valentines is a corporate facade much like any other holiday. Hence I love it.


However since I don't have anyone to show fake-affection to this year, I figure I'll give it to you.


Here you are my beloved(s), a stillborn ad that will never see the light of official day. Men, print it and give it to your ladyfriends. Ladies, aren't I sweet?



By my math, we spent a gajillion hours doing this. According to 4 A's rates, this ad cost over MONEY DOLLARS to make.

And it's all yours for free.



Also





Happy Valentines!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valentine's Day is silly. That's coz I'm almost sure I will die a lonely bitter spinster with 64 cats and there's no point being excited about Valentine's Day.

I want to be friends with ukelele girl coz she seems super cool.

*pandaaa said...

I can say it out loud, coz you're in my space right now...
OKAY FINE, you're not in my space, but you're in my periphal vision nonetheless.

Happy Valentines' day, you shmuck. I love you long time. And if I were lacking a partner this year, you know we'd go get shitfaced on tequila and vodka together.

The Ruud said...

muchers:she's kiut eh?

jon:thanks man :) I'm keeping the writing muscles active again. Was an experiment and to be honest, copy has come easier to me ever since I've been blogging again.

panda: we sort of did you alco