Monday, July 7, 2008

Calling all night owls

I need more friends that are willing to hang out at 1 in the morning with me. If you've been keeping tuned, you'll realise that this might have something to do with work. It sucks getting off work and having nothing to do. This is my general gripe. I'd like something resembling a social life returned to me, and it's not working out too well. I often feel that I'm cheating on my job when I'm out partying on the weekend. What the fakk mate.

One should not feel this way!

The partying aside, there should be more people willing to hang out at 1am EVERYDAY. Growing up sucks.

You fuckers that live overseas don't count.

4 comments:

BenBHadd said...

The truth is eventually you'll get tired of being out at 1am. You'd prefer to be in bed (and most of the time not on your own). That's the joys of growing up. You cease wanting to do things simply because you want to do things.

But who really wants to grow up anyway? :p

Anonymous said...

i'd hang out but i gotta wake up at 6.45am :P

Anonymous said...

If you come to Subang I'll layan you~

xoxo,
minicakes

The Ruud said...

ben: I still want to do this while I CAN. Next few years at least :P

danny: yeah ill just wait for u to get back and wke up at up 2 pm as usual -_-

muchly: would be a waste ot spend 3 hours hanging out. but 1 of those hours involves picking you up and sending you home. WTF MAN WOOP WOOP

weina: you la :p run away so fast.