Friday, February 13, 2009

The morning after party condition

AUGHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It feels like Jose Cuervo punched me in the face and then gave me tongue.

I'm not hungover. It's one of those times where you wake up and you still feel a little tipsy from all the drink.

I remember telling myself this is the first time in 2 weeks I get to wake up at an inappropiate hour. But I ended up rolling off a couch at 8.30 am in some apartment anyway.

I wonder if anyone's ever been pulled over for drunk driving at 9 am (that's when I drove home).

I want to go eat pork noodle soup near my house, but my friends are all lazy and still asleep.

I have to go to work later.

Well I don't but I should.

Only because Sunday might feel too rushed.

I really don't mind working on weekends. Makes me feel needed.



Is it Valentines?

2 comments:

Wandernut said...

HAHAHAHHA!

The Ruud said...

Well I'm glad I can still make you laugh. Hahahaha.